Wednesday, June 15, 2011

30 Day Film Challenge: Day 15 - The Film That Depicts Your Life

Day 15 - The Film That Depicts Your Life
Dear readers, I don’t know if you know this about me but I am a teenage wizard. I was chosen from birth to destroy the most evil wizard in all of history. It’s a burden I can only bear with the help of my friends. All of this is probably not true. What is true is that this is the first movie in the series where the kids go out into the real (wizarding) world. Outside the relative safety of Hogwarts Harry, Ron, and Hermione must deal with real issues (the biggest being maintaining their friendship during difficult times) and have a mission to accomplish. My life now consists of trying to find a job and keeping connected to friends. No, I’m not destroying evil or anything but leaving the bubble of college to make my own way is my connection to the guy with the dorky glasses. Also, I have dorky glasses.

Notes:
  • Potential other choices: Hot Fuzz, Adaptation, and 127 Hours. Make sense of that, I dare you.
  • I thought Harry Potter was one of the best films of last year. This year’s conclusion (one month away!) could be the best movie of the year. David Yates has made the final four HP films really awesome. 
  • Check the trailer for the next film in the series. It's close to the best thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment